BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Did I pray for patience???

    I think I must have in a rush today prayed for God to give me patience. Why would anyone in her right mind do that?! My only answer is that I must have done it subconsciously. This is my 1st blog here on blogger. Yay me! I'm a newbie :) However, there is so much to learn and I have already made a billion mistakes that I needed to go back and change, tweak, or delete. I believe my eyes may permanently bulge from my head! All that being said, God seems to have given me the opportunity to be patient and if I were going to give myself a grade it might be a D+. That's still passing right?! I would hope that God works on a learning curve and that might bring me up to a solid C. I mean, no small children or fuzzy animals were harmed in the creation of this page. That must count for something, right? 
   Well, in the upcoming blogs I hope to share my adventures in learning, learning about God and his love, growing in the path he has for me, and then passing along whatever wisdom I can gain. I hope you enjoy reading, and I pray you find encouragement on your journey.

0 comments: